6.27.2012

Confetti

     I made a little bit of confetti the other day. It is so easy but cheerful and an unexpected surprise for someone special. My confetti rests inside a birthday card. All I did to make the confetti in different colors was to punch holes in colored construction paper with a regular/standard sized hole punch.

Surprise!

The birthday card is handmade...yes, I make cards (and bookmarks, as a matter of fact).

     So easy! Be sure to seal your envelope very tightly, so no confetti runs out. You could also do this with scrapbooking paper, but I would only do it if it is double-sided. (Who wants white confetti? Not me!)

~Madeline

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline