6.27.2012

House Tour: Day 2- Study

     Our "study" (office space) contains a very beautiful piece of custom-made furniture. It is extremely functional-- maximum storage, multiple desktop spaces, built-in lighting and bulletin board, etc, etc.

A rainbow of books at the top keeps this desk space colorful and fun.
Red walls definitely keep the study exciting.
Resources:

Desk- Custom made
Armchair- Bassett

     One thing that we are still planning on adding to this room is a desk chair--a fun, modern one. I think a white one would work well, but there are lots of other options out there. (Think metallic, Eames plastic mold, ghost, orange...you get the idea...)

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline