6.22.2012

Spotted Polka Dots

     I love dotty spots. I love polky dots. They are adorable! (And honestly, aren't spots and dots so happy???) Here are a few of my polka dot friends...

Moonlit Sky Cupcake Liner Mix

I love these Shop Sweet Lulu cupcake liners.

And I am the happy owner of these pretty polka-dotted capris.

We also have this dotted wrapping paper from Paper Source.
Girls' trapeze top in polka dot
And of course, I am dotty for this J Crew top.

Press Here

Click here to look inside this cool book.





Before we put this Mini Boden polka dot coat on Craigslist, would anyone like to buy it? Negotiations start at $50, but we can adjust slightly. The size is 9/10. It is very gently used.




This is the Anthropologie apron my parents bought me for my birthday.

     I hope you are eager to surround yourself with pretty speckles! Do tell, what are your favorite things to have in polka dots? Do you own a pair of polka dotted shoes? A spotted rug? A dotty dress?

     Be sure to check in Monday! I am off to the design district in Dallas tomorrow! Oh, what fun!

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline