7.20.2012

Blogs on Paper? A Dream Come True!

     I have been keeping my eye out for decorating books. It may sound oldschool wonderful to you that I love books and paper more than electronics and (yes!) even blogs; therefore, a decorating book is phenomenal news to readers and writers like me who love decorating. I have two decorating books currently- Domino: The Book of Decorating by Deborah Needleman, Sara Ruffin Costello, and Dara Caponigro and Good Bones, Great Pieces by Suzanne and Lauren McGrath.

Domino: The Book of Decorating: A Room-by-Room Guide to Creating a Home That Makes You Happy

Good Bones, Great Pieces: The Seven Essential Pieces That Will Carry You Through a Lifetime

     Decorate by Holly Becker and Joanna Copestick is a book that I have viewed in stores. It has inspiring pictures with beautiful interior design.


The Perfectly Imperfect Home is written by Deborah Needleman and Virginia Johnson. I would buy it just for the cover, but I know Deborah Needleman (also an author of Domino: The Book of Decorating) puts her best into the interiors of her books.



     Decorating books are often used for- you guessed it- DECORATING because of their very colorful, artistic covers and spines! Truly, I believe that the best awaits you inside the books. What decor books do you own?

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline