7.04.2012

Happy Birthday, America!

     I was inspired earlier this week to design an Independence Day tablescape. I had never really made a tablescape before, save placing flowers, a tablecloth, and tealights on the table. I went all out today in arranging (and rearranging) a beautiful table for my family to enjoy.
 
My favorite piece of the place setting is the fun "red, white, and blue" napkin
Coins, mini flags, flowers, one small flag, and even a disco ball (at the far end) make the centerpieces.
And of course, a mini banner; one day I will show the original with a how-to. :)
Happy birthday, USA!
     Our 4th of July breakfast consisted of protein pancakes, blueberries, and strawberries. Mmm! A delectable meal! Have a happy day celebrating America and our freedoms!!!!!

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline