8.21.2012

A Spoonful of Sugar

     Recently, there was a family movie night at my church. We watched the Disney classic Mary Poppins, one of my very favorites. My brother and I dressed up because even at our old age, we love any opportunities to dress up! After two hours of raiding the cousins' costume supply, thrifting, and a trip to Target, we had these costumes.


     It was splendid fun, and the little kids adored it! (Most of them even took pictures with us!) What have you or your kids dressed up as recently?

~Madeline

2 comments:

  1. You and Patrick look amazing!!!! I love your umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down-the medicine go down!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline