8.02.2012

Black and White Dress and Decor

     Black and white has stopped me in my tracks recently.

     Adding a bright splash of color to these two neutrals is especially funky. So I raided J. Crew to put together this black and white outfit.



1. Flats  2. Shirt  3. Skirt  4. Scarf  5. Nail Polish

     Black and white make a bold statement in the home as well. I am considering mixing in some black with the white in my room...a post to come later. :)

1. Storage Ottoman  2. Tic-tac-toe Game  3. Throw Pillow Cover  4. Bench

     What black and white items have caught your eye? What color do you add to black and white? Red? Yellow?

~Madeline

P.S. Happy August! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline