8.10.2012

House Tour: Day 8- Master Bedroom

     I hope you find this somewhat inspiring as we improve our home. While I strive to combine color and simplicity, textures and shapes, I hope that you find ideas to apply to your own life. Here is our home's master bedroom.

     My favorite part of this room is definately the bedding. The sheets and duvet are the softest ever! I found the picture below on the website where the sheets are sold. It is the same beautiful combination of sheets, duvet, and throw pillows that were given us.
Resources:
All bedding: Inhabit
Furniture: Drexel Studio
Decor piece over bed: The Ivy Cottage (Coppell, TX); can also be found at Canton

     The next step for this room is to get two lamps. We have two pieces of furniture in this room on Craigslist. If you would like to purchase the armoire or chest of drawers (not shown), please contact us.
     Have a delightful Friday!

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline