8.22.2012

Those Lines are Striped!

     Stripes are a delightful, refreshing pattern. They are very "in"- from...
   
...PARTY...



I have bought paper straws (the best striped thing ever) from this Etsy shop.

...to FASHION!


Do you remember these striped bow flats from this post?
I am all in for any kind of STRIPED SOCKS!

Super Target is our go-to-cheap-but-awesomely-fun-sock place!
The above socks are selling for $1.50 at my Target, but in a few months, they will be $.99!

     I hope you are as exhilarated over stripes as I am!!!!!

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline