9.22.2012

Happy First Day of Fall!

     I love fall! Who doesn't? (Don't answer. That is a rhetorical question.)

     The colors, foliage, and chill in the air make me very glad this season is here. I have pulled together a funky fall outfit, my favorite fall book, and fun decor accessories for the season.


1. Polka-dot shirt  2. Red Pants  3. iPhone Case  4. Flats  5. Purse


1. Faceted Crystal Sphere  2. Orange Throw Pillow  3. More Awesome Pillows  4. Mirror

Happy happy happy first day of fall! By the way, today is also Hobbit Day! :)

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline