9.03.2012

Rainbow Party

     Here are party ideas with a rainbow theme! Color makes me happy! How about you?


 
Mmm! M & M's!
 
 
This rainbow-candy-covered-cake rocks! I think it would be cool for a wedding cake!
 
 
Sorry! I just can't get enough of these amazing straws. They come in such beautiful colors too!
 
These birthday cards are so pretty! We have a set, and they work for men and women.
 
 
I mentioned this colorful bowl collection of ours in this post and this post. They are perfect for a serving of fruit, nuts, salsa, crackers, or candy.
 
 
~Madeline

P.S. Please comment: What is your favorite color?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Love it!!
    Favorite color is red!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline