10.17.2012

Caitlin Wilson Design Throw Pillows

     I. Cannot. Believe. This.

     I recently purchased three BEAUTIFUL throw pillows from Caitlin Wilson Design's textile collection. I can hardly wait to see them stuffed and floating atop soft, white bedding. The three below are the ones I bought. Isn't it a lovely combination?

Picture from Caitlin Wilson Design

     I removed the pillow insert from my fluffy pillow to see what my new Greige Zabeel Chevron pillow looked like all filled up. I am going to LOVE the pop of yellow in my room!

     I have been decorating here and there despite the tiny number of posts this month. :)

~Madeline

2 comments:

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline