11.08.2012

Beautiful Entryways: Inspiration & Perspective

     These reign as some of my favorite entryways right now... (See our entryway here.)

 
The Nester's Entryway
 
 
     Keeping things in perspective, these entryways are NOT the most important things in life. Yes. I would like to have a prettier entryway, but then I have to remember that starving families in dilapidated houses sheds with no exposure to the gospel message could also use that money. I do want my home to welcome and inspire everyone in it, but giving ungrudgingly from what I have is true hospitality.
 
~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline