11.14.2012

Bottlecap Necklace DIY

     My good friend gave me a quite creative valentine last February. When I opened the adorable little bundle, I joyously discovered a washer tied to a string, a decorated bottlecap stuck on a magnet, and a bottlecap and magnet that were not attached to each other. I recently decorated the second bottlecap and magnet and here is the finished result.


     Here are the materials you need to make your own washer necklace with bottlecap charm:
  1. Washer
  2. Stretchy string long enough to slip over neck
  3. Metal bottlecap (like one from a soda)
  4. Round magnet, smaller than bottlecap
  5. Embellishments (I used two Martha Stewart punches on colorful paper to decorate mine.)
     I give all of the credit for the necklace design to my friend who allowed me to share her idea.

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline