11.01.2012

It's Greek to Key!

     Without a doubt, patterns give your decor zest whether they speak subtle or VIBRANT to a room. Greek key is a fun pattern that adds punch when used in small doses...

The tiny bit of Greek key in our home resides along the border of this decorative bowl in my room.
Yikes! I guess we need to step it UP a notch!
 
I like this DIY!
 
 
 
 This is how to incorporate Greek key without too much pizazz if "pizazz" is not your style.
 
Good Bones Great Pieces rocks this silvery room design while incorporating that silver Greek key stool.
 
     Happy pattern!
 
~Madeline
 
Psst...See my other study of pattern posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline