11.16.2012

Weekend Links: Encouragement

     Do you just need some encouragement? About decorating? About life? About healthy eating? About thankfulness? About facing fear? About joy in trials?
 
     You have come to the right post!
 
It's Not What You Think @ Nesting Place
 
Back 2 Blogland @ Marta Writes

10 Reasons to Cut Out Processed Food @ 100 Days of Real Food (a must-read for every American!) 
 I have cut out highly processed foods for the last five weeks. Your body will be able to tell a difference!

Take Joy Dare @ A Holy Experience
I have commited to writing down three things/truths/people I am thankful for every day of November. I am succeeding so far! I challenge you to do so too.

 Consider It All Joy @ I Take Joy
 
~Madeline

1 comment:

  1. "The biggest mistake you could ever make is being too afriad to make one."
    We say that all the time in softball.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline