12.15.2012

Bored with my Board

     Do you ever get the feeling that you need to change things up-- just because? There isn't really anything wrong with your home or schedule or the way that closet is organized, but you HAVE to switch it up every now and then? That is a reason why God made seasons, growing things, and creative minds. :)

     That being said, I have decided to sell my bulletin board to replace it with some artwork. Check out my Craigslist posting HERE! Contact me at madelineosigian@gmail.com



 
~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline