12.21.2012

Instant Stockings: Girl and Boy

     Need stocking stuffer ideas for girls or boys? Here are my favorites. Most will work for any age category.

GIRLS
Follow links to purchase:
1. Jellycat Hippo; 2. Rebecca St. James I Will Praise You CD; 3. Essie Mint Nail Polish; 4. Flowery Mini Diary; 5. Anthropologie Hair Bands; 6. Aqua Art Pod

     I own (and love) all of the items (or some version of the item) above except I do not own 3 or 4. Perfect for little girls to full-grown women!

BOYS

1. Pocket-sized The Hobbit; 2. iTunes Gift Card; 3. Unreal Candy (find at most grocery stores); 4. The League of Incredible Vegetables DVD; 5. Bananagrams; 6. Bullhorn Speaker

     Unreal candy doesn't have high fructose corn syrup, artificial coloring, or any of the other junk in food nowadays.
 
     Merry Christmas!
 
~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline