12.18.2012

Joyful Christmas Tablescape

     With Christmas right around the corner and parties everywhere, most of us will be/have been hosting friends and family. Pull up a chair and be inspired by this red, white, and gold Christmas tablescape! Check out my 4th of July Tablescape too!

 
      Confetti! Flowers! Gifts! Candles! Pretty dishes! The essence of Christmas decorating-- wrapped up in a red bow for you! The guests greatly enjoyed the forethought, insight into their needs, and sacrifice that went into making this luncheon something extra special.


 
     My friend, mom, and I designed the tablescape together, and it turned out a fine masterpiece. Here are some of the sources:
 
Tablecloth- Previously owned (forgot source)
Chargers- Borrowed
Plates- Williams Sonoma
Napkins- Market Street
Drinking glasses- Borrowed
Tealights- Previously owned
Confetti- Handmade...using the Martha Stewart scalloped circle punch
Flowers- Market Street
Gifts/Place cards- Put together by my friend
 
     Simple. Beautiful. Inexpensive. That's the way I roll!
 
~Madeline


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline