2.07.2013

Love is in the Air!

Heart-shaped Junior Mints with red and white fillings are a special February treat in our house!
 
     February...a time for notes, chocolates, heart-shaped everything, romance novels, secret kind deeds, and lots of love!

     I'm telling you, LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

     No, really!

     And at our house, we take that literally!


     Our floating paper hearts on fishing wire are the center of our Valentine's Day decorations. See this post on Marta Writes for more pics. The key is color coordination. We went for red and black. The pictures above are of the hearts in my room, but the ones below are in our kitchen.



 
Even LEGO hearts make fun decorations.

     Time to get your Valentines in the mail!

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline