2.22.2013

Sunny Party Beauty

     Take a tip from these sophisticated, bright, and lovely parties! They make me want to plan a bridal or baby shower, birthday party, or dinner party. To see more pictures of each party, simply click the link below each pic. :)
 
 
 



 
     For the next yellow-centered party I have (yeah...I have already had one...), I would love to incorporate chevron yellow paper straws, macaroons, a pretty yellow banner, and a candy bar with M+Ms, lemon drops, yellow Jelly Bellies, etc..... If you could pick just one color to plan a party around, what would that color be? Please comment!
 
Happy Yellow!
 
~Madeline

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline