4.08.2013

A Weeklong Party: The Beginning

     I love a good part-ay!

     (Especially if I get to plan it...)

     I promised it here. Now I am delivering it. A week of my parties! Yep. Just for you...with a bow on top too!

     Watch me turn 9, 10, 11, and 12 through a string of pictures, ideas, words, sources, and tips shared throughout the week!

 
     I'm no super girly-girl, but this pink rocks! (The above is not one of my parties but a party found via Pinterest.)
 
Spoiler Alert!!!!!!! YOU MAY WANT TO STOP HERE!
 
     Ok. I gave you fair warning...here are the themes for my four years of blog-worthy birthday parties. :)
  • Lemon Party! (My 9th)
  • Panda Party! (My 10th)
  • Book/Bookworm Party! (My 11th)
  • Rollerskating Sleepover! (My 12th)

     Enjoy!
 
~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline