4.22.2013

Rainbow Pipe Cleaner Chain


     Does inspiration ever jump out at you when you aren't looking for it?

     That happened to me today. I saw this rainbow pipe cleaner chain (by KA, age 7) and immediately thought, "Cool! I should make one!"

     So I did. Or, technically, I am about to. Hold on one second...

     OK! I am back.

     It took me exactly 2 minutes and 1.7 seconds to make my own version of the beauty above.



 
     Ta da! In 2 minutes and 1.7 seconds, you can have a pipe cleaner chain. I feel no need to enclose directions since it is very self-explanatory. Colorful, funky, and easy, my rainbow pipe cleaner chain would be perfect for a PARTY! Can you beat my time?
 
~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline