5.16.2013

Groovy Invitation to the 1970s {Another Party Idea}

 
     I take very little credit for the idea in this post.
 
     My mother, who never describes herself as creative but can be when she wants/needs to be, designed this invitation. When the details stumped her, I would lend a helping hand. Jazzy and funky, the final product is "out of the box" (pardon the pun).
 


     The clear box adds a 3D effect while the disco ball reflects little shimmers around the room. The invitation inside keeps the disco theme "rolling" :) as the guests read fun details like "Wear your groovy threads" and "The 70s are not dead!" (Suh-weet lingo, S. L. N.!)

     I love disco balls!
  1. Clear box (ask us for our extras somewhere in the top of a closet!)
  2. Mini disco ball
  3. Clear, round sticker to hold up the disco ball (surprisingly hard to find, but we ended up using Avery "Mailing Seals" that are perforated down the center.)
  4. Funky Square Invitation
~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline