8.19.2013

Ikat Accents


     According to the Merriam-Webster website,

Definition of IKAT

: a fabric in which the yarns have been tie-dyed before weaving
 
     OK, so that's the techy stuff. Let's get to the décor!
 
source

     I love purple ikat, and these chairs are stunning!
 
 
     Etsy is a wonderful source for ikat throw pillows!
 
 
     For a dynamic pop of pattern in your wardrobe, add these shorts to your favorite tee!
 
no source
 
     I would love some of these abstract diamonds in our home!
 
~Madeline
 

2 comments:

  1. As always love your blog! I visited some of the other posts:) I <3 stripes and polka dots!!!!!!!!! -A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! Thanks for your comment and checking out my other pattern posts!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline