8.15.2013

Meet My Mom...

     ...we love stylish, cute, little, mini things and BIG BALLOONS!. :)

     All of these are wonderful, good-quality hostess gift ideas for any parties/dinners you attend or spectacular stocking stuffers for the approaching holidays.


     •Mini latte bowl
     •Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap
     •Sharpie Pen (Ultra Fine Point)
     •Creative Candles 6" tapers
     •Pretty napkins
     •3' balloons
     •Stripy straws
     •Fresh flowers
     •House Beautiful magazine

     Fun, pretty, and sophisticated! (That's my mommy!)

~Madeline

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline