8.05.2013

Some Things I Learned in July


1. It is not us working, serving, and helping others. It is Christ in us. HE reminded me of this while I was in the Amazon.

2. I really like the hairstyle above. It became my official summer hairstyle while in Brazil.

3. Despicable Me 2 is a gazillion times better than the first one. That was our July 4th entertainment. We got a (literally) front-row seat because it was so packed, and we were slightly tardy.

4. Tardy sounds nicer than LATE. (Ok...I just figured that out...)


5. When I go back to the Amazon, I need to pick a wider hammock. The one I slept in was only about two feet wide, kinda skimpy compared to the others.

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline