10.10.2013

31 Days of Pure Joy: Day 10~ The Thanksgiving

     Thankfulness releases joy in your life!
 
     Just grab a journal and start writing. No commitment. Focusing on today, write down a few of the gifts that God has given you.
 
     This week, I am thankful for:
 
Getting up to 10,000 pageviews on The Little Decorator!
 
A bud for my bud on the porch plant (Get it? A friend for my flower?)
 
Starbucks with my mom
 
Pumpkins on my desk
 
Domino magazine is B-A-C-K!!!!!!
 
My four souvenirs from Amazon 2013, dangling on my wrist
 
Flowers to grace the table during house showings
 
My happy banner in my reading corner
 
Robin Hood is out of the vault (for a limited time, probably). I am really enjoying watching it again.
 
Tasty chicken tortilla soup made by me
 
     Be thankful. It will decrease complaining and increase pure joy!
 
     "Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
 


1 comment:

  1. Love that movie!! You're making me hungry with that soup! Looks great!!
    I'm really enjoying your October posts!!
    E

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline