10.16.2013

31 Days of Pure Joy: Day 16~ The Simplifying

 
     In life, in decorating, in joy, less is more. Keep it simple.
 
     "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" ~Philippians 4:4
 
      I hope I haven't complicated joy for you.

     There are a myriad of things worth investing energy and time in: an education, relationships, serving. Just remember to give time to the truly important areas of life, not the irrelevant. Prioritizing can help us have the joy of the Lord as our strength.

     Rejoice today in knowing God loves you!

~Madeline

To see all the posts in this series, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline