10.23.2013

31 Days of Pure Joy: Day 23~ The Choosing

 
     Joy does not come to us naturally. Daily we have to choose to meet the challenge or not. Keep choosing joy despite all odds. When it's really hard to be joyful, ask God for help. He will supply all our needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19)!
 
In my distress I called to the Lord;
    I cried to my God for help.
From his temple he heard my voice;
    my cry came before him, into his ears.
~Psalm 18:6

source
 
     Choosing joy means persistently remembering to be joyous in dark or sunny circumstances. We can't do this perfectly, but have no fear!
 
If we are faithless, he remains faithful, for he cannot disown himself.
~2 Timothy 2:13
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline