10.24.2013

31 Days of Pure Joy: Day 24~ The Searching


     Sometimes, when choosing joy, you have to search for it. I mean the nitty-gritty, diggin' for treasure, searching through our day for the things we can be thankful for and view as beautiful.

 
     Do you "love leaves"? Can you glimpse beauty in messy babies, broken vases, another day at work, a long school day, burned meals (or marshmallows), and all the other "normal" stuff?
 
     Tell me where you will be searching for joy today. Can you find it in the ordinary?
 

2 comments:

  1. Where did I find joy today? hugs, my dog, smiles, my Creator, fall candles, encouraging words, family & friends, devotions, being grateful in all things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline