10.27.2013

31 Days of Pure Joy: Day 27~ The Radiating

source

"Light shines on the righteous
    and joy on the upright in heart."
~Psalm 97:11

     When I think about radiating joy, my mind immediately pictures sunlight streaming from an angelic me, who is perfect and smiling. Is that what it REALLY looks like?

     The answer is a mammoth NO!

     Radiating pure joy happens when others notice something very different about us. We have a peace during trials. We love others with Jesus's love. We delight in giving of our stuff, being hospitable (even if it is spontaneous and the house is a mess), holding crying friends, and accepting others as they are.

     Please click here to read my story, "Sunshine," today.

     That story shows how one girl's joy influenced a whole community of others.

~Madeline

To see all the posts in this series, click here.

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome story!! It is great!! Try to read it if you can!!
    E

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline