11.08.2013

And You Said...


     "I like it all!"

     This poll ran all October but is now shut down. Thanks for telling me what you liked. They came so close, we might as well call it a three-way tie. This is excellent, for I post what you want, and you want what I post.

     It's such an encouragement to me to have you as excited as I am about decorating, parties, and DIY projects!

     If you have any suggestions, please let me know what I can change, improve, or monitor.

     I write for me, but I also write for you and my Lord.

     Do you want book suggestions, organizing tips, or resources for home décor?

     What can I offer you, the reader?

     I want to do something special for you because your comments keep me smiling. Your views keep me motivated. Your encouragement means the world to me!

     What do you want to see more of, less of, changed, or improved?
 
~Madeline

2 comments:

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline