11.07.2013

Cheetahs, Zebras, and Cows, Oh My!

     Animal prints are fancy and funky, with a touch of glamorous whimsy. I love them! Enough said.








     I do not think flokati (that fuzzy, shag fabric above) is technically animal print, but I have much more flokati on my Dreamy Décor board on Pinterest.

     Too much animal print, like any pattern, can overwhelm a room. Use tads of it in décor or fashion for a fun punch. I just bought my first cheetah print scarf, so you may be seeing some outfits here soon.

~Madeline




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline