11.18.2013

Fall Fashion Upgrade

     What are you wearing this fall? I'm pretty casual but wearing lots of layers. Can you spot my new leopard scarf? (Get it? Spot!)
 
Camper
Vest: Hand-me-down; Shirt: Hand-me-down; Jeans: Old Navy; Shoes: Toms, Hand-me-down

Artist
Glasses: Movie theater; Leopard scarf: Charming Charlie; Shirt: Hand-me-down; Jeans: J. Crew; Shoes: Sperrys, Hand-me-down
 
Bookworm
Sweater: Target; Shirt: Crewcuts; Necklace: J. Crew; Jeans: Old Navy; Shoes: Toms, Hand-me-down
 
Bunny-tologist
Vest: Hand-me-down; Sweater: Target; Shirt: J. Crew; Jeans: Old Navy; Boots: Hand-me-down
 
Professor
Sweater: Hand-me-down; Shirt: Crewcuts; Jeans: Jbrand; Necklace: $1 score at garage sale; Glasses: movie theater
 
     Which is your favorite? Camper, Artist, Bookworm, Bunny-tologist, or Professor? Follow my Fancy Fashion board on Pinterest.
 
~Madeline


2 comments:

  1. I love them all!! My favorite is probably the camper though:)
    Thanks for all the posts!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Artist!!!!!! Cute cute!!!!!!!!
      KAtrINa!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline