1.03.2014

Wintry Stationery for YOU!


     My stationery has not been sold here for quite some time. This season, cheer up a sick pal or deliver late gifts with one of these.
  1. Red sparkly paper sets the stage for a cute bookmark. ($.50)
  2. Red paper with white dots looks pretty with a glittery heart on top. ($.50)
  3. Red gift tag with lots of embellishments says "to:" and "from:", so you can just fill in names. ($1)
  4. Hot cocoa warms the body, but kind words in this card warm the soul. ($2)
     Comment on this post ASAP to purchase your favorite before someone else claims it! Be sure to include the number of the item you want. Cash only.

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline