2.12.2014

How to Destroy the Earth


     Today my brother and I Googled ('cause, honestly, who uses Bing or Yahoo?) some really random things like "Why is there a pyramid on the dollar bill?"

     Then I searched "How to destroy the earth" just to see what was out there.

     The results were profuse and slightly HILARIOUS!

     People literally have calculated the number of bombs it would take to completely destroy the earth. Maybe it will actually happen during the Tribulation, but until then, God designed our world very impressively.

     Aren't we blessed to have such a loving God?

     Oh, and by the way, if you don't want to be around when the earth is destroyed during the Tribulation, you can have a great seat up in Heaven, and just be a spectator instead of a victim.

     We shouldn't worry about the rainforests and recycling or global warming.
  1. Rainforests, recycling, etc. can become an idol, something we place before God in our priorities.
  2. Global warming isn't happening because God's got the whole world in his hand.
  3. I blog to show you beautiful things God has made. His control of the universe should calm your irrational fears of the world being destroyed by a psycho (namely, me, who doesn't happen to have billions of bombs).
     Have a nice day without any fears!

~Madeline

     P.S. This is Day 1 of a short series on fear. See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. How funny! I am so glad we don't have to worry about the future and it is in his hands!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline