4.16.2014

A Brazilian Girl is Waiting for Hope


     Hey! Would you do me a favor?

     I would love it if you clicked on over to this page: http://my.compassionsunday.com/madelineosigian and read about my most recent adventure, sponsoring a little girl in Brazil named Eduarda!

     It's thrilling, challenging, and rewarding! You can be a part of it too by sharing the link and telling others about Fernanda, the little Brazilian girl I am hoping to get sponsored through Compassion International. Or, if you feel led, you can sponsor Fernanda (scroll to the bottom of the page) for just $38 a month.

     Thanks!

~Madeline

P.S. Rewards in heaven, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline