4.25.2014

My One Dream


     Anyone who knows me just a little bit knows I have many dreams, ideas, and interests.

     One day I hope to be a medical missionary in a foreign land, write on the side, and maybe even be a wife and mommy. Of course, my God knows what's best, and He often shakes up my plans and reshuffles them for something much better than I ever could have dreamed.
     If I were to summarize my dream for this blog though, it would be this:

I want to bring glory to God through sharing beautiful things.
God made beauty. I'm here to share it with you!
     I love the beautiful design of the human body, the beauty of words, the beauty of homemaking and decorating, the beauty of nature, the beauty of life!
     Here I specifically share the beauty of words, decorating, and everyday life.

     That's my target, my goal! Let's go on beautiful adventures!

~Madeline

2 comments:

  1. I want to recommend a phenomenal book to you--The Evidential Power of Beauty by Thomas Dubay. It is one of the best books I have read on God's beauty in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline