4.04.2014

On My Bedside Table

 
     Everyone knows I love to read! These are the lovely titles on my bedside table today.
 
     The Giver by Lois Lowry (Completed)
     The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey by Trenton Lee Stewart (Still reading)
     One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp (Still reading)
     Fairy Tales of Hans Christian Anderson by Hans Christian Anderson (Still reading)
     Young House Love by Sherry and John Petersik (Read most of it at Barnes & Noble)
     Decorate by Holly Becker and Joanna Copestick (Gonna read soon)
     The Globe Illustrated Shakespeare: The Complete Works Annoted by William Shakespeare (Gonna try to read soon)
 
     That's where I stand with them.
 
     I have lots of free time this week because I am taking a spring break. I use it to read and write, my two favorite pastimes.
 
     Reading is all the inspiration I usually need to write.
 
     By the way, I highly recommend The Giver by Lois Lowry.
 
~Madeline


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline