5.26.2014

Guinevere Returns With a Fabulous Statement

 
     Guinevere (that's the name of the lovely lady above) looks fabulous today. She's wearing my brilliant yellow statement necklace.
 
     I practically stole it from eBay for $4 (including shipping!).
 
     Her flowy locks also add to her style...of course, she's always had those. She's sitting on the two décor books that are my personal ones. It all makes me smile so big!
 

     Now, that is one fabulous statement necklace! It's my first, but remember I am obsessed with them?

     Check out that post here.

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline