5.23.2014

Here's a Tiny Teaser...

This is who would play Aspen in the book if it were made into a movie today...Jessica Brown Finlay aka Sybil Crawley
     I am writing a book. It might not be done for years, but here's a teaser...
     Aspen held close to Tristan. The enemies were closing in steadily. She wanted to know when their hiding place was discovered, but Tristan gently turned her head so she couldn’t see. He held her head to his chest. Aspen dared not breathe. The branches overhead rustled in the wind.
 
     The wind! Which way is the wind blowing? She wondered.

     She knew their lives depended on the direction of the wind at that very moment.
     Lucky me. I get to read the story word-by-word as it's written. It's just another joy of being the author. :)

~Madeline 

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I can't wait to read it.
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read it girl!!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline