5.27.2014

Log DIY ~ Part One

 
     Ok. So this is a rockin' DIY story in progress.
 
     See that log? Yep, that one.
 
     We found it literally on the curb in front of someone's house. They'd just chopped down a massive limb of a tree and were leaving the wood for the garbage.
 
     Naturally, we grabbed it, plotting a small side table like these:
 

West Elm

 
Nesting Place
 
Nesting Place
 
     I'll update you when we actually chop it down and sand/lacquer/paint/do something shnazzy with it. :)
 
~Madeline


2 comments:

  1. Madeline--
    I'm so glad I stopped by your blog today!
    What fun posts!!
    I'm always amazed by your many talents...and it's gonna be so cool to see "the places you'll go"!
    Thanks for the inspiration,
    A.K.W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! You could totally do that. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline