5.22.2014

Modest Madonna


     Our family is very big into costumes. Somehow, I never got around to sharing this costume, "Modest Madonna" from 2012!

     We thrifted for two days to get all the pieces necessary.

Jean jacket- already had
White tee- already had
Belt- CCA?
Necklaces- CCA, various thrift stores, and Claire's
Gloves- Claire's
Skirt- CCA
Glasses- Target or Claire's
White bow- Thrift store or CCA
Boots (not shown)- CCA or thrift store

     This is so long ago, I am going by my relatively reliable memory. Of course, yesterday I did forget library books and to tell my mom to call someone back, so don't go by me.

     Besides, it's mainly thrifted, so you couldn't find it.

     But when I arrived at the costume Bunko night, nobody recognized me. Now that's a good costume!

~Madeline

1 comment:

  1. Cool outfit! I think you are awesome! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline