5.19.2014

Reaching the Top

 
     Nothing is as thrilling as reaching the top.
 
     But whoa now, I am getting ahead of myself. I've only been rock climbing twice, but I've greatly enjoyed it both times. So I am not claiming to be an expert.
 
     But the funny-shaped handles, the complicated rope system, the pa-foof-y chalk, and a great partner (thanks, girl!) all contribute to the thrill of reaching the top. It's the ultimate goal, the final destination. Then you just come back down.
 
     Yep. That pic is me at the top of my favorite wall. It's just one new thing I've tried in the past year. So tell me, when was the last time you did something for the first time?
 
~Madeline

1 comment:

  1. Random person you knowMonday, May 19, 2014

    Whoo hoo!!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline