5.01.2014

Sending Prayers Off Like Paper Airplanes


     Praying without ceasing is harder than it sounds. It's something we hear all the time in church. It's hard. Very hard!

     I don't know how to make it work because as soon as my quiet time is over, I forget about God. It's true. And I bet you do it too.

     This is my greatest struggle right now. I want to check my email, do my school work, and eat my food while talking to God about it. Out loud or in my head. If I don't want people to think I am crazy, I will speak to him in my head. If I am over people's opinions, I will do it out loud. Then my close friends and brother and mom and dad can hold me accountable.

     Of course, many things I will need to talk to God about only in my head. The dark secrets and sins I struggle with. How to handle the situation I am in (without alerting the people around me that I am nervous and talking to God about the situation).

     Anywho, that's my random brain dump on praying without ceasing.

     Send lots of little prayers off like paper airplanes!

~Madeline

1 comment:

  1. I think we all struggle with this. Thanks for the reminder:)
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline