7.02.2014

60s Fashion at the Beach


     This oh so sweet, summery pic makes me want to go to the beach and read a Nancy Drew and buy a bright yellow dress (oh wait, I already have one!)

     Don't you wish swimsuits were this modest nowadays? Or even cover-ups? Sheer cover-ups kinda defeat the purpose...

     I love how they are so cute and stylish and brightly colored/patterned, but still modest.

     That's my motto!

     Please wear something modest this summer. A good rule of thumb is something you would wear to a grocery store without a cover-up and without feeling awkward. :)

~Madeline

P.S. You probably already know yellow is my favorite color, but just saying, it SO is this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline