8.07.2014

My Guest Post at (in)courage


     A story is not what we think it is. It isn’t words on a page. It’s life. Your life. My life. Lives of those around us and fictional lives of those who’ve never existed. When, as a young child, my parents instilled in me the love of reading, I didn’t realize I was writing my own story.

     Hey, y'all! What you just read is a teaser.

     On September 9th, I will have a guest post on the blog (in)courage. It's a blogging community of writers dedicated to helping women grow in their relationships with God.

     As a young woman, I feel it's especially important I share my heart with others.

     Why?

     Because they need to be encouraged that I represent thousands of young women who desire to glorify God. And it all comes down to one word: grace.

     That's what I will be talking about on September 9th. Stay tuned.

~Madeline

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Can't wait! I can't believe it's almost September!
    - Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! You are amazing! So blessed to hang out with you this weekend, friend. Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline