9.01.2014

How I Dress Nicely For Free

     Three outfits practically free? That's ridiculous, yet it's what happened over the summer. These outfits I found snapshot worthy are all borrowed, hand-me-downs, and inexpensively accessorized.

 
     Scarf: Garage sale find (maybe $2); Shirt: Borrowed

 
     Dress: Borrowed


     Shirt: Hand-me-down; Pants: Hand-me-down, Necklace: Ebay ($4!)

     Just goes to show you can dress nicely for dirt cheap if you have amazing friends and family who loan you clothes or give them to you as hand-me-downs.

~Madeline

3 comments:

  1. True--although since I was the oldest sister and cousin it was always me handing down clothes to my little cousins and sisters so they got the most benefit. :) Sharing clothes is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline