I have included affiliate links below. When you purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting this site and my sponsorship of my Compassion child, Eduarda!
Some things make me smile more than others. These things are what we call "happies" around here. Not necessary by any means but wonderful and enjoyable.
1. Pride and Prejudice tote bag ~ Ah! To die for. I'd love to tote library books in this. What Austen fan wouldn't? The peacock is so perfect. To purchase, click on the above picture.
2. Starbucks gift card ~ Ok, so maybe not $50 to Starbucks, but any Starbucks money is a win-win! Whether it's a double chocolaty chip Frappuccino or a chai tea latte, I love a drink from Starbucks, especially with colder weather coming. What teen doesn't? To purchase, click on the above picture.
3. The Phantom of the Opera dvd ~ Mm! This movie! Y'all, I saw the Broadway show a few weeks ago when it came, and then I saw the movie. No turning back. To purchase, click on the above picture.
4. My favorite series right now, The Giver Quartet ~ Borrowed it from the library several months before I knew there was a movie coming out. I read it so fast because it was so good. It was my first dystopian society series. To purchase, click on the above picture.
5. Babyliss curling iron ~ This is the one my hair dresser recommends, and I am seriously considering getting it before my hair grows back out. Curly hair is hard to get sometimes.
What are the little happies you've been enjoying lately?